PRODUCT MARKETING MANAGER
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to develop and oversee our marketing and user acquisition strategy. The individual will be responsible for strategic oversight and execute marketing campaigns aimed at enhancing product experience, growing our brand recognition and user engagement. They will guide our product from conception to launch. They are responsible for analyzing, positioning, promoting and tailoring solutions for the mobile application market.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Marketing Communications or related required. Master's Degree preferred
- experience in product marketing and digital marketing
- ability to conduct financial, market and competitive analysis
- must have strong written and verbal skills
- highly analytical
- understanding of managing acquisition strategies tied to customer segment level conversion
AEM TECHNICAL ARCHITECT
Must have skills
- Overall IT experience: 10+ years
- AEM Experience: 3-5 years
- Must have handled at least 3-4 large AEM implementation preferably in AEM 6.0 & above
- Should have performed role of a Technical Architect for the AEM implementation program
- Must know the life cycle of any content management platform implementation program
- Must understand the approach from a legacy content migration (preferably Intervowen) to AEM
- Should have deep understanding of the AEM integration in the digital marketing landscape.
- Must possess thought leadership and analytical thinking ability.
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in Intervowen is highly desirable
- Ability to influence the business and senior IT stakeholders